In accordance with Borås Cotton Contract AB ‘s professional responsibility, Borås Cotton Contract AB respects your privacy and ensures that your information is treated with the confidentiality and respect that the situation necessitates. This policy is addressed to you, that Borås Cotton Contract AB has a relationship with through business either as an existing, former or potential customer, supplier, or partner; that has participated in events, visited our websites, or we have otherwise been in contact with. The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, EU2016 / 679). Read more below about how Borås Cotton Contract AB treats your personal data.
Personal data responsibility
Borås Cotton Contract AB, corporate identity number 556785-4731 is responsible for processing the personal data that you provide to us or that we collect about you. We are responsible for ensuring that personal data is handled in accordance with applicable legislation.
Where do you turn if you have questions?
If you have questions about how Borås Cotton Contract AB processes your personal information, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What constitutes personal information?
Personal information is any data that can be linked, directly or indirectly, with other data to a living person. This includes direct information such as names and contact details.
What information do we collect?
When you are in contact with us at Borås Cotton Contract AB we may collect and process information about you. Personal information that we may collect:
- Basic information such as your name, workplace, position, work title and language.
- Contact information such as address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Information that Borås Cotton Contract AB can use to contact you.
- Payment information.
- Technical information such as information about your visit to our website.
- Information that you provide in connection with meetings or events.
- Photographs that may be taken Borås Cotton Contract AB seminars and events
From where do we collect information about you?
Borås Cotton Contract AB collects information about you and others:
- When Borås Cotton Contract AB initiates contact with a new potential customer or supplier.
- When Borås Cotton Contract AB starts a business relationship.
- Through our website.
- Via e-mail sent to and from Borås Cotton Contract AB
- When you provide us with the information through contact with us via meetings, conversations, social media, events or by filling in online forms.
- Seeking job vacancies or registering your interest in employment with us.
Personal data is collected so that we can communicate with you, for administration and for marketing activities, and for developing and improving communication. We may also use your personal information for direct marketing or for other information that may be of interest to you.
Registry extracts and corrections
You have the right to obtain a registry extract of which personal information about you is held at Borås Cotton Contract AB. If you believe that a data point about you is incorrect or misleading, Borås Cotton Contract AB will rectify the datapoint as soon as possible after the written request received.
Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”)
You have the right, under certain circumstances, to have your personal data deleted if: handling is no longer necessary, you revoke your consent, or the handling/processing is done in an illegal manner. According to the Accounting Act, Borås Cotton Contract AB is obligated to archive documents. During that time, Borås Cotton Contract AB cannot comply with a request for deletion of personal data that is associated with said documents.
If you have questions about the processing of personal data by Borås Cotton Contract AB, you are welcome to contact us. If you are not satisfied with how Borås Cotton Contract AB processes your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA), which is the Swedish supervisory authority.
Borås Cotton Contract AB
Ingela Gathenhielmsgata 3
421 30 Västra Frölunda
Telephone: +46 31 490940
Last updated: April 3rd 2019